Attention before using the trial version
Be sure to read this manual before using the trial version.
To download and use the trial version, you need to read and agree to the "Software use conditions" below.
- Please understand that technical questions of the trial version and questions on statistical. content are not supported at all and cannot be answered.
- The trial version products are available within the following period.
- JUSE - StatWorks / V5 series: 30 days after installation.
- The trial version has limitations in terms of functionality compared to the product version.
- Follow "Trial Version Uninstallation Procedure" if you want to delete the program after introducing the trial version.
Software usage conditions
If you do not agree to the conditions stated in this document, please remove all of this product from the hard disk without installing this software.
A customer (corporate or individual) can use a software product downloaded from this site (hereinafter referred to as this software) on your computer machine. When this software is on a memory such as RAM or installed in hard disk or other storage device in executable form or other format, this software is "used".
Please read "About limitation of trial version".
You may not modify, combine, modify, or otherwise adapt the Software in any way, including disassembling and decompiling of the Software.
This system is posted as an individual or a company to evaluate before purchasing the product. Please note that it is forbidden to use it for training at a company or university, for profit-making etc.
Copyrights and other intellectual property rights relating to this software and related documents such as manuals belong to I.O.JUSE, which are based on the copyright laws of Japan and other related applicable laws
I.O.JUSE shall not be liable for any warranty, including liability for warranty of defects on products and rights for this software.
I.O.JUSE shall be exempted from all liability for damages caused to the customer regarding the use of this software.
About limitation of trial version
* It can be used for 30 days after its installation.
* It can handle up to 30 variables x 50 samples.
* You cannot save your data on it.
About installing and uninstalling trial version
Do not install on the server.
- At the time of installation, approximately 130 MB to 700 MB of free space is required on the hard disk. Please see the system requirements for details.
- Depending on the environment you are using, it may take time to finish the installation program. Do not interrupt processing by "[CTRL] + [ALT] + [DEL]" etc. while the installation program is running.
Double click on the trial version downloaded program. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation. Please exit other applications during installation.
If you want to delete the trial version from the hard disk, please follow the method below.
Please change the folder name and drive name of the program in the procedure according to your environment. Since the file will be deleted, please do while checking it so as not to make a mistake. Also, please do not work while the trial version system is running.
- Open "Control Panel" and select "Add / Remove Programs" or "Uninstall Program".
- Double-click the trial version application you want to delete from the list of displayed dialogs, and the uninstaller starts up.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions.
* If you have important data files in the folder, please move them to another location before you do.
- JUSE-StatWorks is a registered trademark of I.O.JUSE.
- Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Other company names and product names mentioned are registered trademarks or trademarks of each company.
- The required memory may vary depending on the operating environment.
- Specifications and prices of this product, related materials and others are subject to change without notice.